Delage is a chef's choice–style restaurant located in Old Town Oakland. We offer a multi-course prix fixe menu that focuses on California-inspired Japanese fare. Our menu changes frequently based on local, seasonal ingredients.
* We offer our nightly omakase menu for $125 per person.
We have very limited walk-in seating. Reservations via Resy.com are strongly encouraged.
CANCELLATION: Due to our extremely limited seating, cancellations with less than 48-hours notice and no-shows will be charged the full $125 per person for any reason. If you need to cancel your Resy.com reservation, please do so through their service—we do not accept phone or email cancelations.
LATE ARRIVALS: Please plan to arrive 10–15 minutes early, so you and your guests can comfortably start your dining experience without feeling rushed from parking challenges or traffic. Our restaurant experience and service is structured around 5:30pm and 8pm seatings. There is a 15-minute grace period for reservations, after which the reservation will be canceled and guests will be subject to the $125 per person cancellation fee.
* Credit cards only: cash, checks, and online payments cannot be accepted at this time.
* In order to provide you with the best dining experience, please provide advance notice of allergies and dietary restrictions when you book your reservation through the Resy.com system.
* We are unable to accommodate a vegetarian diet or diet that does not include raw fish.
* We do not have a children's menu; young guests are welcome to enjoy our full tasting menu.
* Please respect the 2-hour dining time for each table so all guests may enjoy their evening.
* Due to the delicate nature of our cuisine and its preparation, all dishes are meant to be consumed during the seating; we do not have to-go containers.
* Food safety is very important to us. Please note that sushi contains undercooked or raw ingredients that may be harmful to pregnant women, infants, children, the elderly, and persons with lowered resistance (including compromised immunity, which may be caused by lack of sleep, fatigue, and other reasons). Some fish may have small bones.
* There is a $40.00 corkage fee per one 750ml bottle of sake or wine. The sake/wine cannot be a bottle that we carry on our drink list. Limited to two bottles per party.